Governor Ige has deployed traffic mitigation efforts to reduce congestion on our roadways.
- Continues to repair our state’s infrastructure for an optimal passenger and commercial transportation system that will benefit Hawai‘i now and for our future.
- Partnered with the USDOT Central Federal Lands Highways Division to deliver ten bridges and other highway projects throughout the islands.
- Engaged with Hawaii State Historic Bridge Inventory & Evaluation to assess all 708 state and county bridges statewide for preservation values and guidance for DOT’s future project development.
- Supports and works with Mayor Kirk Caldwell and city leaders for the development of a multi-model and inter-model transportation network, including bus and a rail transit system.
- Deployed traffic mitigation initiatives to reduce congestion and is overseeing alternatives on major artery roadways.
Do you like this page?