- Accountable Government
Governor Ige has improved government efficiency, increased competition for public contracts, and reduced the influence of special interests
- Saved the state more than $268 million by demanding more oversight of government contracts and going after tax cheats.
- Increased government efficiency through the modernization of the state's taxation system, public payroll accounting, and worker's compensation systems.
- Increased the transparency and efficiency of government procedures.
- Improved procurements processes, reducing waste and allowing more Hawaiʻi businesses an opportunity to compete for work.
- Ordered a complete investigation of Hawaii Emergency Management Agency’s policies and practices.
- Improved citizen safety through the All Hazards Preparedness Improvement Action Plan creating a comprehensive disaster preparedness program.
Do you like this page?